Contributor
andrewJ

phone number for TalkTalk head office

Hello every one my question is nice and simple get seam to have not answer in sight.

That is the phone number for TalkTalk head office? :smileymad:

It just does not seam to be out there or on hear. And no member of Customer service or Board band support are able to give the number out! :smileymad:
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 993
Solutions: 496

Re: phone number for TalkTalk head office

Hi andrewJ,

The TT contact nubmer is 0870 444 1820.

We do not have site specific contact numbers.

Cheers

M:smileyhappy:

Be sure to give kudos and accept your solution

Valued Contributor
baz134dog

Could try here and just search for TalkTalk rather than a specific number.
Contributor
andrewJ

Originally Posted by OCE_Mark
Hi andrewJ,

The TT contact nubmer is 0870 444 1820.

We do not have site specific contact numbers.

Cheers

Yes right you do not have a head office number. More like you will not like give it out. More of the on the forums that i get when i call the number you gave me.
Contributor
andrewJ

Originally Posted by baz134dog
Could try here and just search for TalkTalk rather than a specific number.

the numbers it give are a. not live b. are not answered c. are the same as the help number.

Thank you for trying to help anyway.
Super Contributor
Eenhoorn

Hi andrewJ!

When you can't sort out your problems on the forum or customer service it is best to write to:

TalkTalk
Customer Liaison Manager
1 Portal Way
London
W36RS

Good luck, Eenhoorn.

Email
eenhoorn@broadbandadvice.org.uk

links to external sites:

SAM Knows for exchange information

Parental control K9 webprotection

MoneySupermarket

More to come, keep looking for updates!

Have fun

Eenhoorn
:robotwink:
OCE_Mark
Topics: 10
Kudos: 993
Solutions: 496

HI AndrewJ,
We do have a number for the head office however this is not for external use as this routes to the Reception Team. They do not have any product knowledge or custoemr service tranining, system access etc. The purpose of their role is to greet visitors and to route internal calls between departments.
Giving you this number would be of no benefit as the receptionist who takes your call will only transfer you to the 0870 444 1820 number.
You can try calling differnt numbers than the one I have provided however this will just result in longer hold times, speaking to incorrect departments and multiple transfers. IT will not benefit you in getting your issue addressed.
Alternatively if you have a specifc queiry I am happy to assist where applicable.
Also please do nto PM OCE. As TTMF is a public forum OCE do not work via PM, with the exception of the exchange of security details.
Cheers

Contributor
andrewJ

Originally Posted by OCE_Mark
HI AndrewJ,

We do have a number for the head office however this is not for external use as this routes to the Reception Team. They do not have any product knowledge or custoemr service tranining, system access etc. The purpose of their role is to greet visitors and to route internal calls between departments.

Giving you this number would be of no benefit as the receptionist who takes your call will only transfer you to the 0870 444 1820 number.

You can try calling differnt numbers than the one I have provided however this will just result in longer hold times, speaking to incorrect departments and multiple transfers. IT will not benefit you in getting your issue addressed.

Alternatively if you have a specifc queiry I am happy to assist where applicable.

Also please do nto PM OCE. As TTMF is a public forum OCE do not work via PM, with the exception of the exchange of security details.

Cheers

Funny that more like you hide behind the 0870 numbers to me it say a lot of now bad your company is.
And how can I get the wrong department when I want to talk the managing director of talktalk. I am not sorry but I do like to your safe swearing at me.
Contributor
andrewJ

bump it back to top
Frequent Contributor
MikeyH

Andrew,

Moaning at the OCE's for what is a "COMPANY POLICY", is pointless, and has come across as very rude.

If you have a specific Issue, the OCE's will help, if you provide them with details.

If you have a specific Complaint, you have already been given the address to write too.

This Forum is staffed by volunteers who are not paid any extra for doing so.

Mike.
Fibre Rocks (almost) as does my MacBook Pro - Speed is Life (Ask any Pilot)
New Contributor
westville

I agree - write to them
The CEO takes a very close interest in problems - I have nothing but praise for Justin in his office who could not do enough for me to overcome problems I was having with BB speed, line drop-out etc.
I was very sceptical until I got an excellent response and support
You never know it might happen to you
Good Luck
Jim
Contributor
andrewJ

Sorry I but this is not the official TALKTALK help forums? As I understood it the OCE WORKED 9 to 5.

And if you thing I am moaning and is unfair for a company to have a head office phone number so that a very Serious complaint can be made. Managing customer properly is not that hard. We live in a 24 world now. So you think it is ok to just write a letter and have to give 14 days to get back to me. And then they say what letter.

FUNNY how got the number now.

And guess what my case is been looked by some how is not off till after east?

The fight goes on.

If any one need the number pm and I send it to you. As if I post they only remove it.

Go talktalk
Frequent Contributor
MikeyH

Originally Posted by andrewJ
Sorry I but this is not the official TALKTALK help forums?

Actually No. The official route for help on faults is Via the Phone Number!
Occasional Contributor
tompearson

This is none of my business but AndrewJ ... give it a rest. There are reason's for 08*** numbers, and you are one of them!!
Frequent Contributor
MikeyH

I suggest AndrewJ that you familarise yourself with this post, as it clearly states that this is not the Fault Reporting facility

www.talktalkmembers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1091
OCE_Emma
Topics: 3
Kudos: 552
Solutions: 300

Hi AndrewJ,

If you have a complaint that you wish to raise without posting it on the forums then full details of the complaints procedure are detailed in the code of conduct on the TalkTalk website. This details the official way to raise a complaint with TalkTalk.

If you are not willing to let us look into your issue then we can not provide any further information that this. As Mark has already stated we are happy to look into your issue if you could let us know what the problem is.

Cheers
Em x